Project title: Gamification 2.0: technology and games to improve learning
Please, continue reading about the project in: * How to gamify Wikipedia * Resources on Gamification
- Language: English & Spanish
- Type: educational innovation project
- Status: open (by July 2013).
- How to contribute: give ideas and get into the discussions in this wiki.
- Maintainer: a team of people from the University of Granada (Spain) and other institutions coordinated by Esteban Romero-Frías.
To gamify Descuadrando.com, a open encyclopedia running on Mediawiki, the software that gives support to Wikipedia. In other words, our challenge is technically the same as gamifying Wikipedia. So, to let people join the project more easily our approach will be: How to gamify Wikipedia? We will implement the solutions in our website (Descuadrando) and test its feasibility.
- Webpage in the wiki to discuss ideas: How to gamify Wikipedia.
- Google Group (open): "How to gamify Wikipedia"
- Esteban Romero Frías (coordinator; email@example.com). University of Granada. Website.
- Pedro Ángel Castillo Valdivieso. University of Granada.
- Fernando Trujillo Saez. University of Granada.
- David Álvarez Jiménez. Expert in e-learning.
- José Luis Arquero Montaño. University of Sevilla.
- Jesús Fernández Fernández.
- Sergio Jiménez Arenas.
- Natalia Reyes Ruiz de Peralta.
- François Taddei. Director of Centre de Recherches Interdisciplinaires. Université Paris Descartes.
Visit the page resources on gamification.